DA Davidson Downgrades Mentor Graphics (MENT) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
DA Davidson downgraded Mentor Graphics (NASDAQ: MENT) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $24 (unchanged).
Shares of Mentor Graphics closed at $22.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mentor Graphics Launches Xpedition Multi-Board Systems Design Solution for Seamless Multi-Discipline Collaboration
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesD.A. Davidson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!