Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) to Hold
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald downgraded Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE: CLDT) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Chatham Lodging Trust closed at $18.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) Appoints Bill Brewer to Board of Trustees
- Chatham Lodging Appoints Bill Brewer to Board of Trustees
- Jefferies Downgrades Northrop Grumman (NOC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!