Cantor Fitzgerald Downgrades Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) to Hold
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Cantor Fitzgerald downgraded Chatham Lodging Trust (NYSE: CLDT) from Buy to Hold.
Shares of Chatham Lodging Trust closed at $18.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) Declares $0.11 Monthly Dividend; 6.3% Yield
- RBC Capital Downgrades AFLAC (AFL) to Underperform
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Energen (EGN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!