Barclays Downgrades California Water Service Group (CWT) to Underweight
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Barclays downgraded California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $28.00.
Shares of California Water Service Group closed at $32.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barclays Downgrades Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) to Underweight
- Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) PT Lowered to $119 at Barclays
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) PT Lowered to $101 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!