Trinity Industries (TRN) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trinity Industries (NYSE: TRN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 14, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 12, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Trinity Industries (TRN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AMCON Distributing (DIT) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; Replenishes Buyback
- HanesBrands (HBI) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- IBM (IBM) Declares $1.40 Quarterly Dividend; $3B Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!