TFS Financial (TFSL) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TFS Financial (NASDAQ: TFSL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.125 per share, or $0.5 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 19, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 6, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on TFS Financial (TFSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- ADP (ADP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 4% to $0.2105; 4.2% Yield