Sealed Air (SEE) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- UPDATE: Qualcomm (QCOM), NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Deal Could be Announced Next Week - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Sealed Air (NYSE: SEE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share, or $0.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 2, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 30, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Sealed Air (SEE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.1% to $0.8375; 4.7% Yield
- Consolidated Edison (ED) Declares $0.67 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Citizens First (CZFC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!