Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) Lowers Quarterly Dividend 10.6% to $0.2065; 6.4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Plains GP Holdings (NYSE: PAGP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.2065 per share, or $0.826 annualized. This is a 10.6% decrease from the prior dividend of $0.231.
The dividend will be payable on November 14, 2016, to stockholders of record on October 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 27, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Ryman Hospitality Properties (RHP) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
- TSYS (TSS) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!