Nam Tai Property (NTP) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Nam Tai Property (NYSE: NTP) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share, or $0.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 31, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Nam Tai Property (NTP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Quanex (NX) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020