Lifetime Brands (LCUT) Declares $0.0425 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall St. set to open flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Lifetime Brands (NASDAQ: LCUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0425 per share, or $0.17 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 1, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of October 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Lifetime Brands (LCUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular (BPOP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 66.7% to $0.25; $75M Buyback
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- TIER REIT (TIER) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!