Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Hill-Rom Holdings (NYSE: HRC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Hill-Rom Holdings (HRC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCI Group (HCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.35; 3.6% Yield
- BlackRock (BLK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.2% to $2.50; 2.6% Yield
- Hill-Rom Surgical Solutions Launches Allen® Advance Table Lateral System
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!