Heritage Financial (HFWA) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Heritage Financial (NASDAQ: HFWA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 4, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Heritage Financial (HFWA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Vector Group (VGR) Declares $0.40 Quarterly Dividend; 7.6% Yield
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Declares $0.16 Monthly Dividend; 6.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!