Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Gentex Corp (NASDAQ: GNTX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 18, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Gentex Corp (GNTX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): Technology Modules Are The Next Leg Of Growth - FBR
- Danaher (DHR) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Greif (GEF) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!