Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.26 per share, or $1.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.16; 3.7% Yield
- Intel (INTC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Nordic American Tanker (NAT) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 8.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!