FS Investment Corp (FSIC) Declares $0.22275 Quarterly Dividend; 9.4% Yield
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FS Investment Corp (NYSE: FSIC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22275 per share, or $0.891 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 4, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 19, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on FS Investment Corp (FSIC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Linear Technology Corp. (LLTC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.1% to $0.33; 2.1% Yield
- ADP (ADP) Declares $0.57 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!