Consolidated Communications (CNSL) Declares $0.38738 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Consolidated Communications (NASDAQ: CNSL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38738 per share, or $1.54952 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 13, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Consolidated Communications (CNSL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Raymond James Upgrades Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!