CDK Global (CDK) Declares $0.135 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CDK Global (NASDAQ: CDK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.135 per share, or $0.54 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 16, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 14, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on CDK Global (CDK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Natural Health Trends (NHTC) Declares $0.35 Special Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- PCTEL (PCTI) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!