Best Buy (BBY) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 29, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 8, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 6, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Best Buy (BBY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield