AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (NYSE: APFH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 6, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 21, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 17, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AdvancePierre Foods Holdings (APFH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stryker (SYK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.8% to $0.425; 1.5% Yield
- ClubCorp Holdings (MYCC) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!