WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.8% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WEC Energy (NYSE: WEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.52 per share, or $2.08 annualized. This is a 5.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.495.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 10, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WEC Energy (WEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Range Resources (RRC) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- SL Green Realty (SLG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.6% to $0.775; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!