Universal Corp. (UVV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.54; 4% Yield
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Corp. (NYSE: UVV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.53.
The dividend will be payable on February 6, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 5, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Corp. (UVV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP) Declares $0.62 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!