Universal Corp. (UVV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.54; 4% Yield
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Universal Corp. (NYSE: UVV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.53.
The dividend will be payable on February 6, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 5, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Corp. (UVV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coty (COTY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 81.8% to $0.125; 2.6% Yield
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 11.9% Yield
- Network-1 Technologies (NTIP) Approves Initial 5c Semi-Annual Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!