Universal Corp. (UVV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.9% to $0.54; 4% Yield
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Corp. (NYSE: UVV) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.54 per share, or $2.16 annualized. This is a 1.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.53.
The dividend will be payable on February 6, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 9, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 5, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Corp. (UVV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Heartland Financial (HTLF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.11; 1% Yield
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Bear State Financial (BSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.03; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!