Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Raises Qtr. Dividend 33.3% to 20c/Share; Yields 1.8% Yield
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Silicon Motion Technology (Nasdaq: SIMO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.80 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the current rate of $0.15 per share.
The dividend will be payable on November 17, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Coca-Cola Bottling (COKE) Declares $.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!