McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.3% to $0.47; 2% Yield
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
McCormick & Co. (NYSE: MKC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized. This is a 9.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.43.
The dividend will be payable on January 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McCormick & Co. (MKC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.4% to $0.43; 8.2% Yield
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) Declares $0.73 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Franklin Electric (FELE) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!