McCormick & Co. (MKC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.3% to $0.47; 2% Yield
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
McCormick & Co. (NYSE: MKC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.47 per share, or $1.88 annualized. This is a 9.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.43.
The dividend will be payable on January 17, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 30, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 28, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on McCormick & Co. (MKC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Ramco-Gershenson (RPT) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 5.2% Yield
- Espey Manufacturing (ESP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!