Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.40; 1.6% Yield
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jack in the Box (NASDAQ: JACK) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on December 16, 2016, to stockholders of record on December 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 1, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Jack in the Box (JACK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.4065; 3.4% Yield
- EQT GP Holdings (EQGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.3% to $0.177; 2.6% Yield
- Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) Declares $0.425 Quarterly Dividend; 6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!