D. R. Horton (DHI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 1.4% Yield
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
D. R. Horton (NYSE: DHI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized. This is a 25% increase from the prior dividend of $0.08.
The dividend will be payable on December 12, 2016, to stockholders of record on November 28, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of November 23, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on D. R. Horton (DHI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.83; 3% Yield
- Superior Industries (SUP) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Leidos (LDOS) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!