Atrion Corp (ATRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $1.05; 0.9% Yield
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Atrion Corp (NASDAQ: ATRI) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.05 per share, or $4.2 annualized. This is a 16.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.90.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2016, to stockholders of record on September 15, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of September 13, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Atrion Corp (ATRI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sirius XM (SIRI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Initiates Dividend, $2B Buyback
- Waste Connections (WCN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 24.1% to $0.18; 1% Yield
- Standex International (SXI) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 16c/Share; Yields 0.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!