UPDATE: Walgreens Boots (WBA) Has Multiple Buyers for Rite Aid (RAD) Divestitures - co-COO Gourlay
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 15, 2016 9:12 AM EST)
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) says it has multiple buyers for Rite Aid divestitures, according to co-Chief Operating Officer Alex Gourlay, speaking at the Morgan Stanley Global Consumer & Retail Conference today.
UPDATE - Walgreens Boots said it will have to sell more pharmacies than anticipated.
Buyers are also said to have met criteria set forth by the FTC, according to the company.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neovasc (NVCN) Agrees to Sell Tissue Processing Tech to Boston Scientific (BSX) in $75M Deal
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Acquire AppFormix
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Sells Equipment Finance Business for $140M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesConference Calls, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Special Reports
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!