WTI crude futures settle below $85/barrel in New York
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
WTI crude futures settle below $85 per barrel in New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EIA Data Shows Large Build in Crude and Distillate Inventory
- Three Takata Executives Indicted in U.S. Over Faulty Airbags - Bloomberg
- Oil rises on supply cuts, record China demand forecast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!