US Energy Secretary Says Oil Reserve Should Be Used
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Google (GOOG) (GOOGL) to Buy
- Genworth Financial (GNW) Shares Hit Due to Material Weakness in Accounting
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
US Energy Secretary comments that the U.S. oil reserve should be used to offset any disruption in supply. Related ETF (NYSE: USO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- US Rig Count Down 43 to 1267 - Baker Hughes
- Rumor: Apple (AAPL) Manufacturers Under Pressure Due to iWatch, Workers Could Strike Any Time
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!