US Energy Secretary Says Oil Reserve Should Be Used
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/17: (HNSN) (UNFI) (CLC) Higher; (FLXN) (NEWM) (FANG) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
US Energy Secretary comments that the U.S. oil reserve should be used to offset any disruption in supply. Related ETF (NYSE: USO).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Active, Shares Gain
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -972K Barrels vs -1M Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!