US Energy Secretary Says Oil Reserve Should Be Used
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
US Energy Secretary comments that the U.S. oil reserve should be used to offset any disruption in supply. Related ETF (NYSE: USO).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory -553K Barrels vs +1.2M Expected
- Markit US Manufacturing PMI (Oct P) 53.2 vs 51.5 Expected
- Stocks with call price movement; USO UA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, General News, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!