OPEC Could Delay Meeting Until Friday
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Traders are watching oil and and oil ETF (NYSE: OIH) amid headlines from Dow Jones News that OPEC is considering extending the meeting until Friday amid the debate about oil production.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ruby Tuesday (RT) Taps Goldman to Explore Alternatives - DebtWire
- Analysts Remain Bearish on Gold for Third Week (GLD)
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Rumors, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!