Iran Requests Emergency OPEC Meeting
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
Iran has written OPEC President a request for an emergency meeting, saying prices below $100 per barrel are "not acceptable."
You May Also Be Interested In
- Facebook (FB) Up on S&P 500 Addition Speculation
- InterOil (IOC) Reverses as Total Deal Has Plenty of Catches
- Kyle Bass Out of JC Penney (JCP) Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!