Crude inventories fell 1.47M barrels, gasoline inventories fell 1.55M barrels, distillate fell 2.67M barrels last week
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Crude inventories fell 1.47 million barrels, gasoline inventories fell 1.55 million barrels, distillate fell 2.67 million barrels last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EIA Weekly Crude Inventory Increases by Nearly 1 Million Barrels
- US Steel (X) Price Target Lowered to $3 at BofA/Merrill Lynch
- OTC Markets Group Welcomes Madalena Energy to OTCQX
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!