Crude inventories fell 1.47M barrels, gasoline inventories fell 1.55M barrels, distillate fell 2.67M barrels last week
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Crude inventories fell 1.47 million barrels, gasoline inventories fell 1.55 million barrels, distillate fell 2.67 million barrels last week.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count Down 21 to 1048
- The Michaels Companies (MIK) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Securities
- Market Wrap: New Home Sales Ramp in Feb.; Google Hires Noted Exec.; Telefónica, Hutchison Reach Deal on O2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!