Crude Surges; Up Over 7%
- Tech stocks power Wall St. recovery, S&P hits new high
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/29: (TSRI) (GIFI) (CLD) Higher; (MCRB) (MDCA) (EHTH) Lower
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Gains on Rumors of PE Interest
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
Crude continues to surge higher. Up 7.4% to $83.44.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Weekly Petroleum Data Shows Surprise Build in Crude Inventory
- Stocks with call strike movement; TWTR MU
- Seres Therapeutics (MCRB) Shares Hit on SER-109 Phase 2 ECOSPOR Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!