Crude Oil Inventories Rose 832K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 1.94M, Gasoline Fell 396K
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/2: (TCON) (OHRP) (OMER) Higher; (LL) (PCRX) (MITL) Lower
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) to Acquire Aruba Networks (ARUN) for $24.67/Share
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Comments on 60 Minutes Episode, Says Laminate Floors Completely Safe
- Costco Wholesale (COST), Citi (C), Visa (V) Enter co-Branded Card Agreements
Crude oil inventories rose 832,000 barrels last week, Distillate inventories fell 1.94 million barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 396,000 barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Rig Count Down 43 to 1267 - Baker Hughes
- Inflection Point Reached for Copper and Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) - Nomura
- Natural Gas Inventory -219 bcf vs -241 bcf Expected
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!