Crude Oil Inventories Rose 832K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 1.94M, Gasoline Fell 396K
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
Crude oil inventories rose 832,000 barrels last week, Distillate inventories fell 1.94 million barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 396,000 barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
- Syndication Inc., LAUNCHES "Day TradeXchange"; FIRST LIVE TRADING ROOM BROADCAST, MAY 26TH, 2015; Public Debut of the Proprietary Futures Trading Software and Target Indicator "ARCHER&q
- Shell Science Lab Challenge Announces 2015 Grand Prize Winner and National Finalists
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!