Crude Oil Inventories Rose 832K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 1.94M, Gasoline Fell 396K
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/13: (WPP) (PLX) (TWTR) Higher; (EOX) (HTWR) (FMC) Lower (more...)
Crude oil inventories rose 832,000 barrels last week, Distillate inventories fell 1.94 million barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 396,000 barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil falls after bearish IEA report
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count -14 to 795, Oil Rigs -9
- Saudi Arabia said to order spending cubs amid oil price slump - Bloomberg(OIL) (USO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!