Crude Oil Inventories Rose 832K Barrels Last Week, Distillate Fell 1.94M, Gasoline Fell 396K
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Crude oil inventories rose 832,000 barrels last week, Distillate inventories fell 1.94 million barrels, Gasoline inventories fell 396,000 barrels.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory Grows 8.9M Barrels vs 2.3M Expected
- Natural Gas Inventory 94 bcf vs 90 bcf Expected
- Maria Bartiromo to Interview Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal Tuesday, October 21st
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities
Related EntitiesOil Inventories, Crude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!