Crude Falls on Gaza Ceasefire
- Market Wrap: Charter, Time Warner Cable Make it Official; Durable Orders Fell in April; Planet Fitness Looks to Go Public
- Charter Communications (CHTR) to Acquire Time Warner Cable (TWC) for ~$196/Share in Cash, Stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: (EOX) (FPRX) (TIVO) Higher; (VNET) (WDAY) (COT) Lower (more...)
- VR/AR Shift Could Be Bigger Than Desktop to Mobile Shift, Macquarie Says (GOOG) (GOOGL) (FB); 'No one wants to be the Blackberry of the next platform shift'
- Eminence Capital Shows New 5.1% Stake in YELP, Inc. (YELP)
Crude is moving to the lows of the session following headlines of a Israel, Gaza ceasefire. United States Oil (USO) last traded down 1.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Fischer Says Fed Could Slow Rate Increased if Global Growth Falters
- Many Fed Officials saw June Rate Rise as Unlikely - FOMC Minutes
- UPDATE: Quest Diagnostics (DGX) Trading Paused for Volatility Following Market Chatter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!