Crude Falls on Gaza Ceasefire
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Crude is moving to the lows of the session following headlines of a Israel, Gaza ceasefire. United States Oil (USO) last traded down 1.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Natural Gas Inventory 9 bcf vs 6 bcf Expected
- KaloBios Pharma (KBIO) needs another $100 million - Shkreli
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lifted to $70 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!