Crude Falls on Gaza Ceasefire
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Crude is moving to the lows of the session following headlines of a Israel, Gaza ceasefire. United States Oil (USO) last traded down 1.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil Trader Sees Crude Prices Stuck in $40 - $60/bbl Range for 2016 (OIL) (USO)
- Axion Power (AXPW) Gets Delisting Notice
- Westport (WPRT) halted with news pending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!