Crude Falls on Gaza Ceasefire
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/7: (SKUL) (BIG) (GTAT) Higher; (NVTL) (ALSK) (VNEM) Lower (more...)
- Cerberus to Acquire Safeway (SWY) for $40/Share
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Coupons.com (COUP) Confirms IPO Priced at $16, Above Expected Range
Crude is moving to the lows of the session following headlines of a Israel, Gaza ceasefire. United States Oil (USO) last traded down 1.8 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventory 1.43M Barrles vs 1.08M Expected
- Chinese Internet Stocks See Significant Momentum
- Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) on Watch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!