Crude Falls on Gaza Ceasefire
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) to Acquire PMC-Sierra (PMCS) in $2B Deal
- Wall St. little changed; DuPont boosts Dow and S&P
- Twitter (TWTR) Launches 'Moments'
- DuPont (DD) Breakup 'Highly Likely' Following CEO Exit, Says Deutsche Bank
- IMF cuts global growth forecasts again, cites commodity and China worries
Crude is moving to the lows of the session following headlines of a Israel, Gaza ceasefire. United States Oil (USO) last traded down 1.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count Declines 29 to 809; Oil Rigs Down 26
- Oil edges above $50 on speculation producers coordinating
- Cyberonics (CYBX) Set to Join the S&P MidCap 400; Ruckus (RKUS) Wireless to Join S&P SmallCap 600
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!