Crude Falls on Gaza Ceasefire
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Crude is moving to the lows of the session following headlines of a Israel, Gaza ceasefire. United States Oil (USO) last traded down 1.8 percent.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Crude Inventories Rose 3.67 Million Barrels
- Natural Gas Inventory 90 bcf vs 91 bcf Expected
- Fairholme's St. Joe Company (JOE) in Talks About $400M Secured Loan to Sears Holdings (SHLD) - 13D
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!