Crude Falls on Gaza Ceasefire
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/19: (PETX) (APP) (CERS) (RHT) Higher; (IMGN) (TNK) (NQ) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Juno Therapeutics (JUNO) Prices Upsized Offering at $24, Above Expected Range
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
Crude is moving to the lows of the session following headlines of a Israel, Gaza ceasefire. United States Oil (USO) last traded down 1.8 percent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: FOMC Says it Can be 'Patient' in Approach to Raising Rates
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) on Watch; GM Plans Hi-Res Streaming Video Rearview Mirror
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCommodities, ETFs, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!