Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Chemtura Corporation (CHMT) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Seaport Global Securities downgraded Chemtura Corporation (NYSE: CHMT) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $33.50 (from $34.00). Analyst Michael Harrison thinks the recent buyout offer from Lanxess at $33.50/share will be accepted.
Shares of Chemtura Corporation closed at $32.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!