Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Progressive Corp. (PGR) to Market Perform
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods upgraded Progressive Corp. (NYSE: PGR) from Underperform to Market Perform with a price target of $31.00 (from $29.00).
Shares of Progressive Corp. closed at $31.09 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- E*TRADE (ETFC) PT Raised to $33 at Nomura Post Q3
- Nomura Securities Upgrades Chesapeake Energy (CHK) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!