JPMorgan Downgrades SunPower (SPWR) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
JPMorgan downgraded SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $17.00 (from $28.00).
Shares of SunPower closed at $14.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!