Goldman Sachs Downgrades KBR, Inc. (KBR) to Sell
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $15.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of KBR, Inc. closed at $16.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Susquehanna Downgrades MercadoLibre (MELI) to Neutral
- Baird Downgrades ABM Industries (ABM) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!