Goldman Sachs Downgrades KBR, Inc. (KBR) to Sell
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Goldman Sachs downgraded KBR, Inc. (NYSE: KBR) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $15.00 (from $16.00).
Shares of KBR, Inc. closed at $16.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DA Davidson Downgrades Inventure Foods (SNAK) to Neutral, Predicts Company Won't Exist In Current Form Come June 2017
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
- UBS Reiterates Buy on Monster Beverage (MNST) After Meeting with Investors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesGoldman Sachs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!