CoLucid Pharmaceuticals' (CLCD) Price Target Raised to $52 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ladenburg Thalmann maintained a Buy rating on CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: CLCD) and raised its price target to $52.00 (from $23.00)
Shares of CoLucid Pharmaceuticals closed at $10.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- William Blair Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Market Perform
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!