Bernstein Downgrades 21st Century Fox (FOXA) to Market Perform
- Wall Street dips as Verizon drags; AmEx curbs losses
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (DRWI) (MBRX) (SPU) Higher; (RIGL) (FLXS) (DXPE) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Self-Driving Hardware for All Vehicles in Production; Includes Model 3
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bernstein downgraded 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $26.00 (from $33.00).
Shares of 21st Century Fox closed at $23.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) to Sell
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!