Bernstein Downgrades 21st Century Fox (FOXA) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bernstein downgraded 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $26.00 (from $33.00).
Shares of 21st Century Fox closed at $23.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Sonus Networks, Inc. (SONS) to Underperform
- Jefferies Downgrades Core-Mark Holding (CORE) to Hold
- Stifel Cuts Price Target as Vectrus Inc (VEC) Loses Army Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!