Bernstein Downgrades 21st Century Fox (FOXA) to Market Perform
- Wall Street propped up by tech, discretionary stocks
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent on fading hopes for output deal in Algiers
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/27: (GI) (KITE) (INFI) Higher; (NAT) (SXL) (RICE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bernstein downgraded 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $26.00 (from $33.00).
Shares of 21st Century Fox closed at $23.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades Scripps Networks Interactive (SNI) to Sell
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades Discovery Communications (DISCA) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!