Bernstein Downgrades 21st Century Fox (FOXA) to Market Perform
- World stocks get the jitters as U.S. presidential debate looms
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Yen gains after Kuroda sticks to negative rate script
- Oil steady as market awaits Algiers meeting; funds cut bullish bets
- Clinton and Trump to square off in highly anticipated debate showdown
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bernstein downgraded 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $26.00 (from $33.00).
Shares of 21st Century Fox closed at $23.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Cuts Boston Beer Company (SAM) to 'Underperform' on Structural Headwinds
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Validus Holdings (VR) to Neutral
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Transocean (RIG) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Related EntitiesSanford C. Bernstein
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!