Workday (WDAY): Beat and Raise But Fully Valued - Cowen
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Workday (NYSE: WDAY) after the company reported sub billings ~$3 mln ahead of his $356 mln est. FY17 billings guidance was raised by $5 mln as reduced capex guidance helped offset FCF dilution from the Platfora acquisition. The mid-market seems to be the greatest area of strength w/ an increasing focus on ULTI/N.
The analyst thinks valuation looks full for mid-30% growth and mid single-digit FCF margins and raises the price target to 83 from $75.
Shares of Workday closed at $79.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on AXT, Inc. (AXTI) Following 3Q Beat and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!