Workday (WDAY): Beat and Raise But Fully Valued - Cowen
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Workday (NYSE: WDAY) after the company reported sub billings ~$3 mln ahead of his $356 mln est. FY17 billings guidance was raised by $5 mln as reduced capex guidance helped offset FCF dilution from the Platfora acquisition. The mid-market seems to be the greatest area of strength w/ an increasing focus on ULTI/N.
The analyst thinks valuation looks full for mid-30% growth and mid single-digit FCF margins and raises the price target to 83 from $75.
Shares of Workday closed at $79.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!