Workday (WDAY): Beat and Raise But Fully Valued - Cowen
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Workday (NYSE: WDAY) after the company reported sub billings ~$3 mln ahead of his $356 mln est. FY17 billings guidance was raised by $5 mln as reduced capex guidance helped offset FCF dilution from the Platfora acquisition. The mid-market seems to be the greatest area of strength w/ an increasing focus on ULTI/N.
The analyst thinks valuation looks full for mid-30% growth and mid single-digit FCF margins and raises the price target to 83 from $75.
Shares of Workday closed at $79.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) to Underweight
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Ahead of 1Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesCowen & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!