Workday (WDAY): 2Q Preview - Cowen
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Market Perform on shares of Workday (NYSE: WDAY) ahead of 2Q results on 8/24.
The analyst expects in-line to modest upside to the analyst's ST subscription billings growth of 37%. The analyst thinks large deal activity in HCM has been relatively steady vs. the last couple of quarters and checks continue to point to limited enterprise traction with Financials outside of the Education vertical.
At ~8x EV/CY17 Sales, the analyst thinks the stock seems fully valued.
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of Workday closed at $81.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!