Workday (WDAY): 2Q Preview - Cowen
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cowen analyst, Derrick Wood, reiterated his Market Perform on shares of Workday (NYSE: WDAY) ahead of 2Q results on 8/24.
The analyst expects in-line to modest upside to the analyst's ST subscription billings growth of 37%. The analyst thinks large deal activity in HCM has been relatively steady vs. the last couple of quarters and checks continue to point to limited enterprise traction with Financials outside of the Education vertical.
At ~8x EV/CY17 Sales, the analyst thinks the stock seems fully valued.
No change to the price target of $75.
Shares of Workday closed at $81.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Susquehanna
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!