Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $70 at Baird
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Tristan Gerra reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) to $70.00 (from $65.00) following the company's raised outlook.
Gerra commented, "Western Digital raised its F1Q17 revenue, gross margin and EPS guidance this morning, citing improved product mix and pricing with the integration of SanDisk along with WD and HGST subsidiaries. We believe improved NAND supply/demand dynamics could last through end of 2017, driven by a new secular growth cycle (enterprise SSDs) while 3D transition could continue to impact supply next year."
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $47.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!