Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $70 at Baird
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird analyst Tristan Gerra reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) to $70.00 (from $65.00) following the company's raised outlook.
Gerra commented, "Western Digital raised its F1Q17 revenue, gross margin and EPS guidance this morning, citing improved product mix and pricing with the integration of SanDisk along with WD and HGST subsidiaries. We believe improved NAND supply/demand dynamics could last through end of 2017, driven by a new secular growth cycle (enterprise SSDs) while 3D transition could continue to impact supply next year."
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $47.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $144 at FBR Capital
- Cowen On Skyworks (SKWS): Co. Will Ride iPhone Super-Cycle But We Prefer Qorvo (QRVO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!