Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $70 at Baird
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird analyst Tristan Gerra reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on Western Digital Corp. (NASDAQ: WDC) to $70.00 (from $65.00) following the company's raised outlook.
Gerra commented, "Western Digital raised its F1Q17 revenue, gross margin and EPS guidance this morning, citing improved product mix and pricing with the integration of SanDisk along with WD and HGST subsidiaries. We believe improved NAND supply/demand dynamics could last through end of 2017, driven by a new secular growth cycle (enterprise SSDs) while 3D transition could continue to impact supply next year."
Shares of Western Digital Corp. closed at $47.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $73 After Meeting with Management
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!