Wedbush Starts WCI Communities (WCIC) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on WCI Communities (NYSE: WCIC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $21.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of WCI Communities with a NEUTRAL rating and a $21 price target. WCIC is a pure play on the Florida market with a focus on the western coast of Florida. Recent existing home sales trends have not been encouraging, and we do not see an emerging catalyst to push the shares up to our price target in the near term."
Shares of WCI Communities closed at $17.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!