Wedbush Starts TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on TRI Pointe Homes (NYSE: TPH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of TRI Pointe with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $17 price target. A ramping community count should provide order growth and revenue growth into 2017. Additionally, Houston’s issues have been well documented, but TPH’s order growth appears to be stabilizing. Thus, at the current valuation discount to the group, we believe the risk/reward balance favors investors."
Shares of TRI Pointe Homes closed at $12.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!