Wedbush Starts TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) at Outperform
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on TRI Pointe Homes (NYSE: TPH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of TRI Pointe with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $17 price target. A ramping community count should provide order growth and revenue growth into 2017. Additionally, Houston’s issues have been well documented, but TPH’s order growth appears to be stabilizing. Thus, at the current valuation discount to the group, we believe the risk/reward balance favors investors."
Shares of TRI Pointe Homes closed at $12.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!