Wedbush Starts TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on TRI Pointe Homes (NYSE: TPH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of TRI Pointe with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $17 price target. A ramping community count should provide order growth and revenue growth into 2017. Additionally, Houston’s issues have been well documented, but TPH’s order growth appears to be stabilizing. Thus, at the current valuation discount to the group, we believe the risk/reward balance favors investors."
Shares of TRI Pointe Homes closed at $12.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!