Wedbush Starts TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) at Outperform
- Wall Street rises in wake of first presidential face-off
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/27: (GI) (DRRX) (KTOV) Higher; (CVM) (CZR) (AOI) Lower
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire EndoChoice (GI) in ~$210M Deal
- Oil down 3 percent as Saudis say no chance for Algiers deal
- Dollar gains against euro on Deutsche Bank fears, falls vs Mexican peso
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on TRI Pointe Homes (NYSE: TPH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of TRI Pointe with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $17 price target. A ramping community count should provide order growth and revenue growth into 2017. Additionally, Houston’s issues have been well documented, but TPH’s order growth appears to be stabilizing. Thus, at the current valuation discount to the group, we believe the risk/reward balance favors investors."
Shares of TRI Pointe Homes closed at $12.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- UBS Raises Price Target on Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Following Investor Day
- Comcast's (CMCSA) Price Target Raised to $90 at Pivotal Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!