Wedbush Starts TRI Pointe Homes (TPH) at Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on TRI Pointe Homes (NYSE: TPH) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Jay McCanless commented, "We are initiating coverage of TRI Pointe with an OUTPERFORM rating and a $17 price target. A ramping community count should provide order growth and revenue growth into 2017. Additionally, Houston’s issues have been well documented, but TPH’s order growth appears to be stabilizing. Thus, at the current valuation discount to the group, we believe the risk/reward balance favors investors."
Shares of TRI Pointe Homes closed at $12.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Deutsche Bank Starts Cognex (CGNX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!