Wedbush Starts Skechers USA (SKX) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Skechers USA (NYSE: SKX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Skechers (SKX) with a NEUTRAL rating and $23 PT or 13x P/E. We need to see acceleration in SKX revenue growth in the US that would generate operating leverage and, ultimately, multiple expansion in order to see upside in the stock. Despite continued sales gains abroad, a four-year growth run in the US has stalled, making earnings growth more difficult. If history is a guide, investors are rewarded in the early stages of a growth cycle before investments build. SKX is between cycles and thus we view it as NEUTRAL rated."
Shares of Skechers USA closed at $20.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
- BMO Capital Reiterates Market Perform on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!