Wedbush Starts Realogy (RLGY) at Neutral
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $28.50.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "We are initiating coverage of RLGY at NEUTRAL with a $28.50 price target. As the largest supplier of residential real estate brokerage services in the United States, RLGY is highly leveraged to the volumes and prices of existing home sales. Our rating reflects the ongoing market constraint on credit availability hampering home demand, which is likely to remain until we see meaningful mortgage regulatory reform under a new presidential administration."
Shares of Realogy closed at $26.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!