Wedbush Starts Realogy (RLGY) at Neutral
- Wall Street turns defensive on Trump's protectionist stance
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Realogy (NYSE: RLGY) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $28.50.
Analyst Jason Weaver commented, "We are initiating coverage of RLGY at NEUTRAL with a $28.50 price target. As the largest supplier of residential real estate brokerage services in the United States, RLGY is highly leveraged to the volumes and prices of existing home sales. Our rating reflects the ongoing market constraint on credit availability hampering home demand, which is likely to remain until we see meaningful mortgage regulatory reform under a new presidential administration."
Shares of Realogy closed at $26.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) PT Raised to $110 at Aegis Capital
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!