Wedbush Starts Nike (NKE) at Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Nike (NYSE: NKE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Nike (NKE) with a NEUTRAL rating and $53 PT or 20x P/E. Our view is that in the medium term NKE will continue to have challenges, particularly in the US, as the competitive environment continues to escalate and the product pendulum swings away from some of the company’s key categories. Our checks would indicate that NKE could still be susceptible to market share losses into 1H17. However, we are also mindful that NKE has a history of leading the market and not playing second fiddle while YTD share performance (-20% vs. DJIA +3.88%) and ~$9 billion buyback program offer support to the downside."
Shares of Nike closed at $49.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Alibaba (BABA) at Overweight; Positive on Ecosystem and AliCould
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!