Wedbush Starts Nike (NKE) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on Nike (NYSE: NKE) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $53.00.
Analyst Christopher Svezia commented, "We are initiating coverage of Nike (NKE) with a NEUTRAL rating and $53 PT or 20x P/E. Our view is that in the medium term NKE will continue to have challenges, particularly in the US, as the competitive environment continues to escalate and the product pendulum swings away from some of the company’s key categories. Our checks would indicate that NKE could still be susceptible to market share losses into 1H17. However, we are also mindful that NKE has a history of leading the market and not playing second fiddle while YTD share performance (-20% vs. DJIA +3.88%) and ~$9 billion buyback program offer support to the downside."
Shares of Nike closed at $49.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Starts US Foods (USFD) at Outperform
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!