Wedbush Starts KeyCorp (KEY) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "KEY trades at the lowest P/E in our bank group at 10.0x vs. our regional bank median at 12.3x based on 2017 EPS estimates. The discount mainly reflects the integration risk of its acquisition First Niagara (FNFG), which closed on July 29. If Key can successfully integrate FNFG, it is expected to lead to above-average EPS growth and increase its profitability metrics (ROTCE and efficiency ratio) to slightly above peer averages."
Shares of KeyCorp closed at $12.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!