Wedbush Starts KeyCorp (KEY) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush initiates coverage on KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $15.00.
Analyst Peter Winter commented, "KEY trades at the lowest P/E in our bank group at 10.0x vs. our regional bank median at 12.3x based on 2017 EPS estimates. The discount mainly reflects the integration risk of its acquisition First Niagara (FNFG), which closed on July 29. If Key can successfully integrate FNFG, it is expected to lead to above-average EPS growth and increase its profitability metrics (ROTCE and efficiency ratio) to slightly above peer averages."
Shares of KeyCorp closed at $12.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!