Wedbush Raises price Target on NCR Corp. (NCR) Following 3Q; Reiterates Neutral
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $1.68 billion beat consensus expectations of $1.63 billion. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.87 beat consensus of $0.81 on $0.06 of onetime add backs.
Analyst Gil Luria commented, "We expect NCR to sustain low-single digit organic revenue growth and mid-single digit earnings growth, but believe there may still be some risk to 2016 FCF guidance."
Shares of NCR Corp. closed at $30.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Gil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!