Wedbush Raises price Target on NCR Corp. (NCR) Following 3Q; Reiterates Neutral
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush reiterated a Neutral rating on NCR Corp. (NYSE: NCR), and raised the price target to $30.00 (from $25.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue of $1.68 billion beat consensus expectations of $1.63 billion. Non-GAAP EPS of $0.87 beat consensus of $0.81 on $0.06 of onetime add backs.
Analyst Gil Luria commented, "We expect NCR to sustain low-single digit organic revenue growth and mid-single digit earnings growth, but believe there may still be some risk to 2016 FCF guidance."
Shares of NCR Corp. closed at $30.25 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Gil Luria
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!